Wednesday 6 April 2016

Crafting at Ally Pally - 9/10 April 2016 - I'm Demoing - Yay!!!

I'm so excited! It's Ally Pally time again! It's always been one of my favourite shows as it's such a stunning venue and a chance to meet up with so many people, but this year I am demonstrating for the first time. I will be on the PaperArtsy stand from 12.30 pm to 2 pm on Saturday 9 April. I would be thrilled if you can come along and say Hello. Of course, if you are there at other times over the weekend, there are some great demonstrators and make and takes, and you can see the full schedule here. For those of you who will be seeing PaperArtsy but over in Paris, well I am just green with envy!

I am going to be decorating small canvas panels using image transfer. It was such fun when I recently discovered transferring images from catalogues and magazines onto canvas using Golden Gel Matte Medium that I thought it would be a fun thing to show everyone so you can see for yourselves how easy and effective it is. I will be using the latest Fresco paint colours and the most recent Lin Brown Eclectica stamp releases and stencils to blend the transfers into a cohesive design.

If you can't get there but wanted to, I sympathize - normally at the weekends I'm busy looking after my lovely Mum. I hope whatever you are doing you have a great weekend and we will have lots of photos to show you afterwards I'm sure!

4 comments:

  1. Hoping it goes well for you Lucy, sound great !! Unfortunately I can't make the venue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will see you then - can't wait to catch up - and hopefully after your demo so you can concentrate! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks amazing Lucy. SO looking forward to seeing you all at the weekend. Lx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am pretty sure it was a blast! Your canvas is so sweet and lovely!

    ReplyDelete