Thursday 19 September 2013

Eclectic Paperie Bloghop - and now they stock Crafty Individuals' Stamps!

Just to let you know that there is a fabulous bloghop with amazing prizes to be won over at Eclectic Paperie to celebrate Kim's first anniversary as the new owner.

I had a wonderful month in August as Guest Designer and I am so sad not to be able to make an item to contribute to the bloghop due to holiday plans, but I shall be hopping away!

I am absolutely delighted that Kim is now stocking Crafty Individuals' stamps so that those of you in the US can get your hands on them more easily. Kim must have been up all night deciding which of the enormous range she was going to stock, and I think she has done a great job! You will just love the selection she has chosen - some old, some new!

Hope you will join the hop. I'm off to do just that!

4 comments:

  1. You did a fabulous job as a GDT for EP and I loved all your contributions! Have fun! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's wonderful news and your projects were all fantastic! Enjoy your holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't quite fit it in either... hope you are enjoying France. Safe travelling, and have fun at AP!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have many of them, but I do love Crafty Individuals stamps! You've reminded me to get mine out more and have a play! Loved your creations for EP, Lucy! Hope to see you soon! Julie Ann x

    ReplyDelete