Friday 22 March 2013

Somewhere to Hang Your Keys and Tell the Time


Over on the Happy Daze Blog I have decorated this little key holder. It is so unusual as it also incorporates a clock and is a gift I was absolutely thrilled to receive at Christmas from my dear friend, Jack. It is absolutely perfect for the Artistic Outpost Birds of a Feather stamps, and I have also used some of the Whimsical Melange set. I coloured the Robin using Distress Inks and then added glossy accents, and sat him on a branch which is a grungeboard bracket rusted up a bit with Vintage Photo embossing powder.

I am entering this into the Artistic Outpost referral programme for March which is Anything Goes. You can buy their stamps from them if you are in the US, or from Happy Daze if you are in the UK.

4 comments:

  1. I love this, Lucy, so fresh and original... lovely to have you play along at AO again!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully decorated key holder! Love the design and of course those AO stamps! Enjoy the weekend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beauty! I love the stamping and the addition of the rusted 'branch' is so clever and looks fab. Have a good weekend
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love this piece, and it's so useful , too!

    ReplyDelete