Wednesday 13 March 2013

Ballooning Over Paris


I used the French Flight and Paris Exposition sets from Artistic Outpost for this card over on the Happy Daze blog. These are my 'go-to' sets for male birthdays.

I am entering this into the Artistic Outpost referral programme for March the theme of which is Anything Goes. You can get their stamps direct from them in the US, or from Happy Daze if you are in the UK. I am also entering this for Top Tip Tuesday, the theme of which is Up, Up and Away.

7 comments:

  1. Now you are teasing me and I am wanting those sets!!!! This is "over the moon" fabulous! The air balloons make such a great background! Love this! Oh, stop by the blog! I have another tease for you with the Paperboy! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful set of stamps and I like the addition of the cogs and wheels.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful blues - like escaping into the wild blue yonder... Somebody's doing Up, Up and Away as a theme at the moment - I think it's Top Tip Tuesday, just in case you're interested!!
    Oh and if Terry can tease, so can I - mine was yesterday!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect stamps together and great for a man. Got tied up this week with DT and workshop stuff. I will email you.
    hugs {brenda} x0x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lucy. This is very pretty! I can see why this set is a "go set" for male cards and other projects. They are awesome! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a nice comment about my tag box. I appreciate that alot! <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terrific masculine card! Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the masculine look of this card and the shape is magnificent and so is the details. Thanks for playing at Top Tip Tuesday and good luck. Hope to see you back tuesday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete