Tuesday 23 October 2012

Hallowe'en Trick or Treat Sweetie Bag


Over on the Happy Daze Blog, the theme for October is 'Something Wicked this Way Comes'. I don't normally do all of my 3 DT items in a month on the challenge theme, but this time the spooky and the creepy seem to have sucked me in!

I recently bought some calico bags on e bay and they are very tiny so I have just got some larger ones to give me more scope in my design, but these little ones would be a perfect size for giving out trick or treat sweeties. I used Artistic Outpost Apothecary stamps and My Minds Eye Hallowe'en set, colouring the bag first with Mustard Seed distress stain. I finished off with a shrink plastic version of the bottle.

I am entering this into the Artistic Outpost Referral Programme for October. You can get your AO stamps from there if you are in the US, and from Happy Daze if you are in the UK.

10 comments:

  1. Cute Halloween bag - fab use of the apothecary stamps! Thanks for your continued support of Artistic Outpost!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these and perfect for Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your little sweetie bag lucy - great stamps.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know I love that little Halloween bag! Love how you used the AO stamps and of course that shrink plastic bottle! Doesn't Halloween just pull you right in? Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving your sweetie bag and the fab shrink plastic bottle. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely, very tempting and great for sweeties.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet with the shrinkies bottle.
    Hugs Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love what you have done with the bag for the shrinkies bottle! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great little treat bag for Halloween, the shrink bottle is the perfect embellishment. xx

    ReplyDelete