Monday 21 December 2009

And another one!



This little boy is wishing for a shiny green car from Santa this year, hence the Thought Bubble. It's the Mabel Lucie Attwell 'Jolly Day Out' stamp from the Artistic Stamper, on shrink plastic, and I was surprised how well it combined with their traditional Christmas stamps. I used grungeboard and an oval fragment for the bubble, again from the Artistic Stamper, along with the Christmas definition stamp, snowflakes, and holly, from their Christmas Greetings 2 set. I used slightly different distress colours this time, more bluey greens to go with the car, and just a blush of Fired Brick to give a suggestion of a red Santa's cloak. The Santa is again from Christmas Plate 3. I don't have the Tim Holtz flourish and I felt this Crafty Individuals one was quite similar, so I used it with Brilliance Moonlight White as I like a touch of bright white against Distress Ink backgrounds.

I used a smear of neutral glitter glue over the holly, which seems to really bring out the colour, and another piece of DIY 'German Gold Scrap' at the top. The whole tag is much paler than the previous ones I have made. I am so frustrated with myself that I started on the tags so late, as I am enjoying them so much now, but maybe next year .......

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful tag. Have a very Merry Christmas. ANesha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! Love the little car! xx

    ReplyDelete