Monday 24 August 2009

Venice Fimo Mirror



My friend Alison came round to play today and we had a great time. We both did stamping into Fimo with Cosmic Shimmers/Perfect Pearls and some Art Moulds. I made a Malmo mirror with a Venetian theme. The chipboard flourishes are from Craft Obsessions.

It was difficult to photograph, I guess because of the mirror and also the shimmer. The flourish stamp is by Crafty Individuals, and the other stamps are from the Oxford Impressions Venezia set which I think you can get from LB Crafts. I made far too many pieces so tomorrow I'm going to have a go at combining them into a canvas.

Edited to improve photo

2 comments:

  1. Simply fabulous Lucy and thanks for a wonderful crafty day! BTW - have I told you I love the colours you used?! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh I want one of these!!! Absolutely gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete