Friday 21 August 2009

Crafts Beautiful - Harlequin Rose








I've been lucky enough to be in this month's Crafts Beautiful magazine, October issue. I made a heart shaped box available from Boxy Lady, and a Bamboo Tile necklace available from the Artistic Stamper. I used the fabulous Elusive Images Harlequin Rose A4 theme plate, which is one of the loveliest sets I've ever used, which is saying a lot. It has a good mixture of images and text which all work together well, and the long border is particularly useful. I won't show you what is in the mag, but I was on a bit of a roll when I did the article and had a bit of a production line going, so here are a couple of other items made with the set. In the article I used a pink velvet ricrac for a finishing touch, which was by American Crafts, and was from Craftopia, but the stockist info isn't given in the article.

5 comments:

  1. Stunning Lucy, the green;/blue one is my fav.
    TraceyW x

    ReplyDelete
  2. All are goregeous Lucy !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These projects are simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic, such perfect detailed stamping and vibrant colours. I love them all!

    ReplyDelete